MAXIMIZING ROI FROM CAPITAL ASSETS
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) refers to the entire life cycle management of an organization’s physical assets including: tracking of physical assets, commissioning of capital projects, maintenance planning for plant equipment and machinery, inventory management for spare parts, etc.
- Cost reduction for labor and parts inventory
- Data consistency (due to standard nomenclature)
- Reliability (due to business rules)
- Accessibility through standardized reports
- Regulatory and legal compliance
- Speed resulting from pre-defined links to financial reporting, human resources and operations
- Better planning with automatic work order costing for better cash flow planning
- Scheduling for high replacement-cost items
- Tracking cost and equipment availability for a single asset or an entire plant
- Provides a comprehensive view of all asset types, condition, location, and work processes
- Better asset-related decisions
- Assets, templates, and accelerators for Master Data Governance in EAM for structured and unstructured data
How Utopia Can Help
Utopia helps you "get your data right" and manage the entire lifecycle of the data for maximum business impact, from creation through archiving. We not only ensure an on-time and on-budget Go Live, but also deliver reusable and scalable solutions that sustain data quality after Go Live.
Let our best practices for data management and governance build you a robust data foundation and make data a strategic asset for your organization.
Learn more about Utopia's methodology, tools, and capabilities for enterprise asset management.
"Now that we have gone live I would like to thank you all for the late nights and weekends you have put into this project to get it over the line. You came in when data management was in a sorry state and have clearly made a significant contribution to the success of the project. Thank you on behalf of the company."
C-Level Executive, Oceania Mining Company
Utopia EAM Customer Snapshot