Simplify Governance of Your Master Data
Every retailer faces the challenge of effectively managing the creation and retirement of retail Articles, SKUs, etc. For the first time, SAP customers have an easy and integrated way to address this issue. Retail & Fashion Workstudio (RFW) offers a single, intuitive interface that provides easy access for data stakeholders to manage, complete and govern consistent master data from external and internal sources. RFW significantly simplifies the governance processes and increases productivity for master data management teams while providing a single view of the data from different platforms to ensure optimal data quality.
Features of RFW:
- Article filtering by retail-specific parameters like merchandise category
- Large number of articles can be processed in a single step
- Ease of use with standard Excel functionality for mass change and upload
- Cockpit and launchpad for data quality monitoring with actionable tasks to manage invalid or inaccurate data in real-time
- Manage and maintain large volumes of retail data with ease
- Minimize the effort and increase speed of data processing
- Establishes a “maintain once – use everywhere” best practice
- Flexible workflow capabilities allow for collaboration within the company, eliminating silos of decision-making
- Include the participation of external suppliers and data sources in the article creation process
- Define the governance process throughout the article lifecycle, maintaining data quality at every step
- Identifying errors early to ensure immediate compliance with corporate data standards
- Reduce costs by eliminating redundant effort to maintain retail master data across the organization
- Transparency of who has changed which data records, when and why
- SAP Video: Optimizing Master Data Governance for Retail and Fashion Enterprises
- What are the main pain points for retailers today? Click here to view.
- For additional information for SAP Master Data Governance software for Retail & Fashion Management, click here.