Why did one of the world's best known brands choose SAP Master Data Governance for Retail & Fashion Management by Utopia?
- Global brand covering design, development, manufacturing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories
- Global revenue of over 20 billion
This organization, like many in the retail space, needed to evolve in the market to keep up with ever-changing consumer demands and expectations for a truly omni-channel experience. To do this, they recognized the need to focus on data as the critical foundation to achieve this transformation.
Like with any big change, to be successful, there had to be buy-in from key stakeholders across the organization. They needed to instill a culture internally where data is viewed as the most valuable corporate asset and that it directly impacts every aspect of how they run their business. It was also recognized that master data foundation is a key requirement for achieving the potential benefits of their big investment in SAP S/4HANA. Because of this, data quality and data governance were made a top strategic priority at the executive level.
How Did Utopia Help?
Utopia works with many of the largest retailers and manufacturers in the word, so we understand the complexities, nuances and challenges that come with effectively managing the creation and retirement of retail Articles, SKUs, and the importance of governing consistent master data from external and internal sources.
Leveraging SAP MDG for Retail & Fashion Management by Utopia, this organization can effectively manage the article master and its attributes while supporting a governance model to enable proper master data quality for the lifetime of the data record.
- 16% reduction in article master data management input
- 30% savings on management reporting with reduced corrective action time
- Improved article maintenance efficiency
- Reduced supply chain costs due to business process corrections
- Faster new product-to-market Introductions and seasonal turnover
- Reduced IT costs associated with multiple data systems existing with inadequate centralization, governance and syndication capabilities
For more information on Utopia's portfolio of solutions for Retail & Fashion, please visit: HTTPS://WWW.UTOPIAINC.COM/RETAIL-FASHION-SOLUTIONS