CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, APRIL 25, 2018. Ernst & Young LLP today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2018 Award in the Midwest. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on Wednesday, June 13, in the Navy Pier Grand Ballroom in Chicago.
“Every year, we are impressed by the ingenuity, passion and undying optimism exuded by the entrepreneurs we meet and honor through this awards program. They don’t follow trends — they define them. EY is proud to celebrate the Midwest Finalists in this year’s Entrepreneur Of The Year program,” said Lee Henderson, EY’s Midwest Program Director.
The finalists are:
- Linda Sullivan, Administrative Strategies, LLC (Fishers, Indiana)
- John Griffin, AGB Investigative Services (Chicago, Illinois)
- Jack Salzwedel, American Family Insurance (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Angela Korompilas, American Hotel Register (Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Arvind Singh, Utopia Global, Inc. (Mundelein, Illinois)
- Click link below to view all finalists
READ THE FULL PRESS RELEASE ON EY.COM