Equipment type standards define the data points required for each of your equipment types based on ISO 14224 being tailored to your industry. Equipment standards give you predefined codes, definitions, boundaries, class and characteristics, BOM structure and cause and damage codes.
- An accelerator for building standards that allows you to start improving your data quality and moving toward data governance.
- Reduces effort and shortens project time to value.
How Utopia Can Help
- Helps drive you toward ISO compliance.
- Enables those wanting to embrace the digital core.
- Enables maintenance and reliability programs.
- Enables spare parts strategies that are aligned with your maintenance plans.
- Enables consistent reporting.
- Enhances search ability of equipment information.
- Reduces errors and omissions in supply chain processes.