Utopia AutoDesigner is an automated creation of SAP Best Practices for Data Migration.
- BPDM methodology and design (consistency of approach)
- Automation which includes:
- Extracting target schemas and mappings.
- Processing extracts through Utopia AutoDesigner to generate standardized BPDM methodology templates.
- Applies all naming standards and conventions.
- Manual editing which includes:
- Formatting look and feel of dataflow objects to SAP standards.
- Layering Mandatory, Format, and Lookup rules inside of SAP Data Services.
- Utopia best practices overview for creating BPDM templates.
- Leverages Data Services to actually create other Data Service jobs.
- Will source general mapping specifications and generate an SAP Data Services. atl (contains associated Job, Workflows, and Dataflows).
- Import .atl back into Data Services and modify accordingly.
- Creating Information Steward content from BPDM templates.
- Data Services to actually replicate BPDM validation rules inside of Information Steward where business users can more easily access rules and validation results
- Dashboards on BPDM quality (pass/fail records)
- Allows users to virtually or “offline” identify quality output expected of BPDM jobs in Data Services
Benefits of Utopia AutoDesigner
Better data migration accelerators within the Best Practices Data Migration (BPDM) and Data Migration Content Extensions areas, are specifically engineered for each project, to speed time to migrate, reduce effort and improve quality
How Utopia Can Help
Ask us about our end-to-end “build-fix-sustain” 10-point solution for your next data migration, merger / acquisition / divestiture, consolidation or other data quality / data transformation project.