SAP Asset Information Workbench provides an easy-to-use interactive governance platform for monitoring, tracking and managing structured and unstructured asset data among multiple systems-of-record in the digital core.
Features of SAP Asset Information Workbench
- Enables hierarchy-based asset data visualization featuring drag-and-drop modification with enriched search and user experience (UX) utilizing NetWeaver Business Client and Fiori.
- Delivers tailored integration to the SAP Asset Intelligence Network (AIN).
- Provides an asset master data staging area facilitating complex asset master data changes experienced during capital project and other major asset modifications.
- Facilitates the creation and governance of maintenance best practice libraries for standardization and reuse of templated maintenance practices.
- Complements MDG EAM to enable the creation of multi-object change requests for all EAM master data objects.
- Provides add-on standard connectors to other asset master data systems of record including: GIS, engineering design, reliability and content management.
- Fosters the processing of structured and unstructured asset master data change management.
Benefits of Asset Information Workbench
- Integration to SAP AIN enables the mapping and transformation of AIN-delivered structured and unstructured master data into enterprise-specific data structures, when implemented by Utopia.
- Facilitates creation, deployment and refinement of maintenance best practices.
- Efficient handling of multi-object change requests.
- Enables synchronization of asset master data across multiple systems-of-record.
- Quickly locates relevant records for asset master data construction.
- Provides intuitive visualization and interpretation of complex asset master data structures.
- Reduces mean time to repair asset master data.
- Provides a unified environment for key master data resident in documents and digital systems.
Here is a list of 3rd party connectors that work in conjunction with SAP Asset Information Workbench: