Military, government and state agency procurement of new fleet and fixed assets are growing at a record pace. Military and emergency services are even investing in drone technologies to get supplies to field-based personnel.
SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions are now cloud-based, highly automated operations that are driving the digital economy. Digital government visionaries recognize that significant data-driven decision support, process automation, and location based-services are only possible with a high level of trust in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and Materials Management (MM) configured to exacting standards like ISO 55001 and ISO 14224.
How Utopia Can Help
Working with SAP and its government leaders, Utopia has become the unchallenged innovator in SAP Plant Maintenance data quality solutions including:
Utopia’s Software Solutions
- SAP MDG for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), when coupled to other expert systems like OpenText, Intergraph, and Asset Health solution, provides essential production equipment data mastering.
- Linear Asset Management (LAM) functionality within SAP MDG for EAM provides linear asset capabilities that align with the emerging SAP Geospatial Enablement Framework (GEF) for necessary equipment and geospatial data mastering.
- Utopia’s EAM Workbench takes on the heavy lifting of Capital Project hand-over with features like Mixed Multiple Object Change Request and Hierarchy Builder for repeatable success in building asset structures and maintenance plans. EAM Workbench is the only purpose-built solution to seamlessly integrate with SAP’s Asset Intelligence Network (AIN) for optimal data transformation.
Utopia Professional Services
Some of Utopia’s customers include:
- Altegrity, Inc. (f.k.a. USIS)
- City of Burnaby
- Fairfax County Government
- Halton Region
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA)