While some say the petrol economy downturn is behind us, years of doing more with less, and deferred maintenance tasks, have put production and safety equipment at risk. Public accountability, asset health and incident management have become digital information-heavy tasks.
Some oil and gas industry leaders are seeing the opportunity to invest in IoT and big data infrastructure but are looking for more effective ways to manage asset master data during capital projects, shutdown and turnarounds.
Improving the accuracy of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) plans, task lists and spare parts in Material Management (MM) is a key improvement opportunity for the oil and gas industry looking to automate and simplify plant and field-based maintenance operations.
How Utopia Can Help
Working with global OG leaders, Utopia has become the unchallenged leader in SAP Plant Maintenance data quality solutions including:
Utopia Software Solutions
- SAP MDG for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) when coupled to other expert systems like OpenText, Intergraph and OSI Pi provides integral production equipment data mastering.
- Linear Asset Management (LAM) functionality within SAP MDG for EAM provides linear asset capabilities that align to the emerging SAP Geospatial Enablement Framework (GEF) for integral equipment and geospatial data mastering.
- Utopia’s EAM Workbench takes on the heavy lifting of Capital Project hand-over with features like Mixed Multiple Object Change Request and Hierarchy Builder for repeatable success in building asset structures and maintenance plans. EAM Workbench is the only purpose-built solution to seamless integrate with SAP’s Asset Intelligence Network (AIN) for optimal data transformation.
Utopia Professional Services
Some of our customers include:
- Exxon Mobil
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCOP)
- Gasco Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Ltd.
- Pertamina Pusat
- Petrofac International Ltd
- RasGas Company Limited
- Suncor Energy Inc.