Learn. Collaborate. Innovate. @ Utopia Labs
Looking for an opportunity to expand your programming skills by working on leading-edge development projects? Are you eager to work alongside some of the most talented software engineers in the fast-paced data field? Are you interested in collaborating on software projects that consistently become industry “firsts”? And is a “work hard-play hard” teaming approach the kind of environment that keeps you looking forward the challenges that lie ahead?
Welcome to Utopia Labs
We are a global data software and services leader that is recognized as the industry leader in data management Enterprise Information Management. Our data solutions span a broad range of initiatives including data strategy and stewardship, governance, data quality and migration, which includes implementing Utopia’s Master Data Governance (MDG) expertise as a critical step for companies planning to migrate to the SAP S/4HANA platform. For the past 15 years our software development efforts, in particular, have captured the interest of some of the largest companies in the world and we’ve earned the trust of SAP who has selected us as their preferred partner for MDG products and services. In fact, we are one of SAP’s top five solution extension providers which is exhibited by our three flagship products that SAP actively sells around the globe:
- SAP Master Data Governance for Enterprise Asset Management, extension by Utopia
- SAP Master Data Governance for Retail & Fashion Management, extension by Utopia
- SAP Asset Information Workbench by Utopia
Utopia Labs developers have also made their mark through new releases for the SAP Suite on HANA, SAP Business Suite and S/4HANA, along with UX capabilities to SAP Fiori applications and their Asset Information Network (AIN). We utilize Agile software development processes that have enabled us to shorten our conception-to-introduction times by 20% over the past two years. And for the software developer who joins our team, there’s a continuous flow of innovation and teaming strategies that provides a continuum of learning opportunities. Here are just a few examples of the kind of ground-breaking projects that our R&D team has recently been working on:
- Utopia’s uXLoader, a collaborative user management application to govern your master data based on Microsoft Excel
- Machine learning for asset management
- Asset Intelligent Network (AIN) integration which is a part of SAP’s new Leonardo cloud solution
- Integration to SAP Geo-Enablement Framework (GEF) and SAP Visual Enterprise
- MDG solutions for enterprises migrating to the new SAP S/4HANA platform
- Predictive maintenance software
- Asset Information Workbench managing complex hierarchies of Plant Maintenance within a single user interface
- Solutions on Information Steward
- Integration of Information Steward with MDG to turn passive governance into proactive governance
Additionally, Utopia Labs has become one of India’s premiere places to work. And for the ambitious and proactive software developer, Utopia Labs can provide an environment of high-touch innovation with the opportunity to work on world-class products being used by some of the most well-known companies in the world, a few of which include: Coca-Cola, Exxon Mobil, Under Armour, Apple Computer and Kraft Foods.
Utopia is also one of the top 50 customers of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with an expansive SAP solutions footprint within the AWS environment. Our global development team is headquartered in Bengluru, India and we maintain satellite operations in Pune, Hyderabad, the US and Europe. More than 20% of our development team is comprised of women and it’s growing. We are an environmentally-friendly workplace with “go-green” initiatives, power-saving efforts and a plastic-free work zone.
From an employee satisfaction standpoint, we are quick to recognize high performers. Most importantly, we offer a comprehensive package of employee benefits that contribute to our high retention rate. Some of those benefits include:
- Employee recognition for outstanding performance
- Professional growth opportunities with well-defined career paths
- Service awards for longer term employees
- Learning and development opportunities that include Boot Camps, uHackathons, knowledge sharing, Utopia University training and certification programs
- Company cafeteria that includes lunch at a subsidized cost
- Company-paid insurance programs that provide Mediclaim, accident insurance and life coverage beyond the CTC package provided to each employee
- Company-sponsored exams for general health, vision and dental check-ups
- A full range of reimbursement programs that include:
- Variable pay with earnings of up to 135%
- Incentives policy
- Creche reimbursements for up to two children
- Mobile and broadband expense reimbursement
- Fitness center reimbursement towards gym, Zumba or other fitness activities
- Ample opportunities to keep work fun through indoor games, bi-weekly yoga classes, quarterly outings, festival events and more
We are a company that works hard but has a good time doing it. In fact, Utopia Labs has its own “cultural committee” that plans team-building activities, festival celebrations, cultural events, fund-raising initiatives, impromptu dinners, sporting games and ethnic celebrations. We understand and practice the importance of good work-life balance.
Utopia Labs is also an organization that believes in social responsibility and supporting needy causes. We have partnered with “Need Base India”, a foundation for child care development which is currently helping more than 200 children through their residential centers. For the past seven years, Utopians also have had the option to contribute a portion of their salary to “Rainbow Homes”, an organization that helps homeless girls. By matching those donations, Utopia Labs has helped to support 105 girls with food and education that they otherwise would not receive.
If you’re looking to work alongside some of the industry’s finest IT professionals in the data industry… if you’d like to be working on projects that are shaping the future of software development… and if you want to be part of a team that is making a difference in the world, then take a look at our Careers page and send us your CV by visiting careers.utopiainc.com. The Utopia Labs team is motivated by IT experimentation, and it’s that kind of attitude that drives Utopia to “learn, collaborate and innovate”. That’s the key to our success.