ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT
MAXIMIZING ROI FROM CAPITAL ASSETS
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
The Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) refers to the entire life cycle management of an organization’s physical assets. EAM is involved in the design, construction, commissioning, operations and decommissioning/replacement of equipment and entire plants.
- Cost reduction for labor and parts inventory
- Data consistency (due to standard nomenclature)
- Reliability (due to business rules)
- Accessibility through standardized reports
- Regulatory and legal compliance
- Speed resulting from pre-defined links to financial reporting, human resources and operations
- Better planning with automatic work order costing for better cash flow planning
- Scheduling for high replacement-cost items
- Tracking cost and equipment availability for a single asset or an entire plant
- Comprehensive view of all asset types, condition, location and work processes
- Better asset-related decisions
How Utopia Can Help
Utopia helps you "get your data right" and manage the entire lifecycle of the data for maximum business impact, from creation through archiving. We not only ensure an on-time and on-budget Go Live, but also deliver reusable and scalable solutions that sustain data quality after Go Live.
Let our best practices for data management and governance build you a robust data foundation, and make data a strategic asset for your organization.