Becoming a team member at Utopia means you are part of a powerful network. You will have access to stimulating and bountiful opportunities, thought leading and talented professionals, experiences that complement your interests, and the ability to build a career. Please take a moment to explore our current listing of open positions.
Client Partner - SAP Sales
Employment Type: FTE
Location: 1. Los Angeles or San Francisco areas - West Coast
2. Texas – Central/South
3. Charlotte or Atlanta - South
4. Chicago, Minneapolis or Columbus - Central Region
• The Client Partner (CP), Sales has deep consultative selling expertise in the software Industry, with a focus on software and the related services in plant maintenance and engineering related disciplines, particularly with SAP and within asset intensive industries such as Oil & Gas, Utilities, Mining, Chemicals, or Consumer Goods Manufacturing.
• Reporting to the Global SVP of Sales & Marketing, the CP Sales executive will be responsible for creating and qualifying sales opportunities with primarily new clients.
• Working collaboratively with their SAP field relationships, Utopia pre-sales and delivery services, the CP Sales will orchestrate all client pursuits within their assigned territory.
• As well, the CP Sales will have ongoing Relationship Management responsibilities for the accounts within their territory.
• As a valuable member of our global business development team, the CP Sales will have targeted quarterly and annual revenue goals.
• This position requires “hunter style” sales prowess, partner relationship development skills, and the strong desire to be part of a high-growth company.
Sr. Enterprise Data Life Cycle Management Principal Consultant - SAP
Employment Type: FTE or Contract Consulting
Location: This position can be located ANYWHERE in the USA, you will be based from your home location and be deployed to customer engagements as required.
The chosen candidate will possess strong SAP skills in Data Governance, Data Management, Data Lifecycle Management, Data Strategy, Enterprise Data Architecture, and SAP MDG.
• Experience and demonstrated knowledge of enterprise data architecture development:
o Conceptual and Logical Data Modeling
o Data Governance Organization Models and Processes
o Data Stewardship Roles and Responsibilities
o Data Standards (definition and reconciliation)
o Master Data Management
o Data Integration and Syndication
o Data Quality, KPIs and metrics
• Experience and demonstrated knowledge of major business processes; Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, HR, Manufacturing, Record to Report
• Experience with project lifecycle management deliverables and data requirements as managed through major capital asset construction projects
• Experience and demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems (e.g. Livelink, Sharepoint)
• Experience and knowledge required to develop IT strategies for integrating software applications in an enterprise environment.
• Experience and demonstrated knowledge of data architecture, data modeling, and data integration associated with enterprise systems.
SAP IS-Retail Functional
Employment Type: FTE
• • 8+ years’ strong knowledge of SAP IS-Retail,
• Expertise with SAP IS-Retail solution, MM and/or SD and should be able work independently on the Design, Build, Test activity for the sub modules within IS-Retail solution.
• Experience in process setup and configuration , Process knowhow of MM,SD, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) for MM stream and/or Order-to-Cash (OTC) for SD, Logistics, Demand planning (Forecast loading, MRP) ,Purchasing: Hands-on purchase requisition, purchase orders, standard procurement processes, purchase-to-order and third-party order procurement processes, Inventory Management.
• Software application implementation/development and customer requirements mapping and experience in client interactions to understand their requirement and must be able to draft the Functional Specification, work closely with Technical team to validate the technical specifications.
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams and manage teams.
• At least 6 years of experience in Business Process analysis, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes of SAP IS-Retail and SAP AFS Functional Expertise & Strategy and have worked with IT and Business to provide strategic guidance within the overall SAP technology roadmap and promote standard SAP solutions and best practices.
• Experience with Tools: SAP IMG configuration tool, R/3 from 3.0 to ECC 6.0,.
• Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP IS-Retail/AFS(FMS) implementation projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Data Migration Consultant /Sr. Data Migration Consultant
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 5+ years.
• Should have experience in Data Migration.
• Should have experience in information steward.
• Requirement Analysis and Prepare technical specification
• Conduct Mapping workshop
• Develop BPDM Jobs
• Load Data into SAP from Data Services
• Conduct Data Quality analysis using Information Steward
• Guide Juniors in Data Migration
• Number of projects: Minimum 3 in data migration.
• Information Steward, Basic Knowledge in SAP.
• Degree in Technical Writing, IT, Business Studies, or a language-based university degree allowing for rapid acquisition and comprehension of new technical concepts
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written & verbal) skills in English with the ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner
• High degree of quality commitment with constructive and open style of communication
• Ability to perform independent research to understand the product.
• Willingness to quickly acquire understanding in new areas and adopt to change with a Flair for learning technology topics
• Flexibility and willingness to learn and switch to new subject in a fast-changing and complex environment matters quickly while having the Ability to work towards tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality documentation
• Ability to work independently and also with global teams
• Ability to author and update deliverables for online and printed documentation.
• Preferred skills:
• 5-7years of technical writing experience with an IT product company
• Good understanding of SDLC and DDLC processes.
• Good understanding of content management systems.
• SAP product knowledge is desired and specifically Plant Maintenance and/or IS-Retail solution
• Hands on extensive experience in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Community engagement, video creation and an inclination to User Experience and usability
• Knowledge of Modular/ Non-Linear Writing using DITA(Darwin Information Typing Architecture) Methodology will be plus.
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 10+ years
Overall responsible for
• End to end Project Management
• Communication to Client and, Internal and External stakeholders
• Quality and Time Lines of all the deliveries
• Successful project closure and customer satisfaction
• Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation Engineer
• PMI Certification (Preferable)
• 10+ years - overall experience
• 3 - 5 projects - executed as project manager
• 2 - 3 projects - directly handled overseas clients
• 2 + years of onsite experience is a big plus
• Experience in large (team size > 50) and multiple geography (USA, Europe, Middle East etc.) projects is a big plus
• Experience in Enterprise Asset Management, Data Transformation/Cleansing, data migration to ERP projects is a big plus
• Must Haves
o End to end Project Management
o Project initiation
o Scoping, Estimation & Planning
o Resource Management
o Project Tracking
o Budget & Time Management
o Delivery Management
o Change Request Management
o Excellent Communication
o Client Management
o Strong Analytical Skills
o Ability to conduct workshops with clients onsite or remote
o Proficiency in ERP Master data management
o Knowledge of Data Quality: Profiling, Cleansing, Standardization, Rationalization
o Hands-on experience in SQL/Oracle or other DBMS
o Data Mining ability
o Ability to lead and mentor team members
o Ability to conduct periodic project progress reviews with internal and external stakeholder
o Multi tasker
o Proficiency in MS Excel
o Proficiency in MS Project
SAP ABAP Technical Lead
• 9+ years of strong experience developing ABAP and Object Oriented ABAP applications on an SAP NetWeaver platform.
• Must have extensive knowledge of ABAP Objects, ABAP Webdynpro, ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Dynpro programming, ABAP proxy framework, SAP Script, Smartforms, BADI, Customer-exits, New enhancement framework, ALE / IDoc framework (configuration, customization, troubleshooting and monitoring), Workflow, XI/PI, Netweaver Suite.
• Experience with RFC's , BAPI's , IDOCS, User/field exits, LSMW/BDC development, dialog programming, and reporting including standard and ALV reporting, SAP Workflow , ODATA /SOA-Webservices, IDOC message flows and ability to configure ALE distribution models, message types, and partner profiles.
• Other Programming languages: C++, Java, other Object Oriented, JSP, EJB, HTML/CSS, PHP, XML is a plus
• One of the Databases sql knowledge: Oracle (PL/SQL), SQL Server (T-SQL), HANA is preferable.
• Be able to perform the analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of SAP development projects and tasks to support enablement of key client-specific business processes.
• Provide guidance on the design, architecture and delivery of SAP integration solutions
• Collaborate with implementation project teams and end users to analyze business transformation opportunities and design & implement corresponding solutions.
• Provide design and development expertise across multiple customer engagements for all SAP modules ( SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, and MDG) .
• Support SAP functional and Basis teams in patch and upgrade verification.
• Deliver cross-functional development objects.
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
SAP PM Functional Consultant
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 8-15 Yrs
• Leading SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) implementation projects through all phases the project lifecycle, such as project planning & scoping, blueprinting, realization (including hands-on configuration of one or multiple technologies listed above, data mapping & conversion, and integrations with other SAP modules), integration & user acceptance testing, go-live & post-go-live activities such as training delivery, support & reporting metrics.
• Experience with Tools: SAP IMG configuration tool, R/3 from 3.0 to ECC 6.0,
• Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP PM implementation projects
• Experience in integration of PM with Business Warehouse, Materials Management and Asset Management, SAP Visual Enterprise, Intergraph will be an added plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in one of these industries would be preferred - IS-Oil&Gas, Aerospace, Utilities, Rail
SAP® Master Data Governance Solution Architect
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of SAP MDG custom objects
- Responsible for defining the product requirements and creates architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Responsible for creating and updating detailed design, technical and functional documentation, and ensure timely communication within the team
- Ensure that SAP MDG objects are built in a way that best ensures that functional requirements are met whilst also ensure that service qualities (Performance, scalability, extensibility etc) for now and for the future are achievable
- Responsible for crafting the right solution that will help customers to efficiently use the SAP MDG applications
- Responsible in bringing together the pieces of the architecture for all aspects of the system and then communicates the architecture to the stakeholders from software development tools to the high level design to the "off-the-shelf" components and services required for the system to function
- Responsible for handling and mitigating any techno-functional problems that may rise within the entire development lifecycle and post-sales support and go-lives
- Responsible for front ending with all stakeholders
- Responsible for allocating development task/activities to the team member
- Deep understanding of techno-functional problems.
- Deep understanding of SAP ECC and SAP MDG capabilities
- Deep knowledge in various SAP modules
- Provide inputs as needed to issues like tool and environment selection
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processes
- Technical skills needed are ABAP, ABAP OOPS, ABAP Web Dynpro, SAP FPM, IDOC, Data Dictionary, CRM WEB UI, NWBC, and Enterprise Portal
SAP Master Data Governance Functional Consultant
The SAP MDG Functional Consultant will be responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements. Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDG C/V/M/F.
- SAP MDG EhP6 & MDG 6.1/7.0 (Preferably 7.0)
- Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like customer, vendor, material, financial masters, etc.
- Create an Integration test Plan with for MDG + SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward and ECC backend
- Data model enhancement
- Data transfer (DIF/DEF)
- Data Replication Framework (DRF)
- Configuration rule-based workflow
- Business Rules Framework plus (BRFplus)
- Integrate business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP Master Data Governance
- Validate installation of necessary SAP Master Data Governance component
- User interface modelling (design and creation of user interface, value restriction, define navigation elements of type hyperlink or push button, data quality, validation and derivation rules)
- Process modelling (entity, business activity change, request type, workflow, edition type, relationship, data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, key and value mapping, data transfer, export and import master data, convert master data)
- Actively engage with the core team by participating in the business process discussions
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG C/V/M/F scope to the client.
- Responsible for process design, configuration and assistance with testing
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
- Prepare the Business blue print document as per the requirement.
- Prepare the functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects as per the timelines.
- Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules and components
- Create configuration document, training document
- Excellent communication skills towards teams and top-management level
- Strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities with an ability to balance theory and practical reality.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor computing environments.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- SAP ERP logistics knowledge (SAP modules SD or MM), specially master data is required
SAP Master Data Governance Technical Consultant
We are looking for an SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) Technical consultant with experience covering at least 4+ of the following fields: SAP Business Workflow, ABAP Web Dynpro, and Floor Plan Manager; Integration technologies (such as ALE and IDOC ); material master maintenance processes; configuring ERP material master; implementing SAP MDG (preferably material on multiple projects); Specific knowledge of SAP MDG across customer, vendor, finance, material, and master data elements; data modeling and configuring change request flow for MDG objects; and/or experience with user interface design on SAP Floor Plan Manager. Experience with BRF+ integration into MDG and version 6.1/7.0 (Preferably 7.0)
- Experience in master data management and governance field
- Strong knowledge of ABAP Object Oriented Programming, Master Data Governance (MDG), ABAP Floor Plan Manager (FPM), ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP Workflow
- At least 3 years of in-depth exposure to SAP MDG applications- financials, supplier, customer, material
- Strong knowledge on configuration of MDG applications
- Hands on experience with implementation of BADI's, classes & Methods. SOA, ALE/IDOCS, data replication techniques, MDG error handling experience. validations and derivations
- Worked on integration of MDG with other components of the SAP enterprise information management stack and with the external world
- Experience in master data governance process setup
- Integration with masters in ERP
- Understanding of master data domains like customer / vendor / financials/materials
- Ability to explore, expose and advise on best in class practices in SAP EIM / MDG solution stack
- Master data governance; develop and implement enterprise master data solutions in SAP MDG
- Worked on integration of MDG with other components of the SAP Enterprise Information Management stack and with the external world
- Verified MDG Hub and Client configuration
- Performed data quality setup, duplicate check and other required validation two (2) Migration of existing master data into MDG hub
- Deep understanding of various master data in ECC.
- Configuration of standard masters - material, finance masters, supplier and customer
- Extension of standard masters
- Custom data model definition
Employment Type: FTE/CPD
Location: Bangalore, India
Years of Experience: 3-10
- Classification of materials
- Cleansing and standardization of MRO materials (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, electronic materials)
- Data enrichment from various sources (web enrichment, document enrichment, etc.)
- Knowledge about taxonomy/data dictionary
- Assigning UNSPSC/e-Class codes for cleansing and enriched materials
- Process knowledge of cleansing and enrichment
Employment Type: FTE/CPD
Location: Bangalore, India
Years of Experience: 3-10
Equipment Master Data - (Oil & Gas and Utilities)
Experience in cleansing and classification of equipment master data records
Experience in creating equipment hierarchy structure
Experience in custom and industry standard taxonomy good knowledge of major industry codes and standards (ISO 14224)
Enriching/enhancing the equipment master data records through web sourcing, data sheets, manufacturer catalogs, maintenance manual, etc.
Ability to review and extract asset tags details/characteristics from either physical hard copies or digital process equipment datasheets, process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) onto a standard template
Ability to use software associate to PFDs and P&IDs
Experience in plant maintenance objects like Functional Locations (FLOC), reference FLOC, work centers, planner groups, catalog profiles, and measurement points
Ability to develop equipment maintenance strategy (maintenance plans and task lists) and linking spares to the task
Equipment - BOM (Bill of Materials) for Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities
Creating Bill of Materials (BOM) from scratch for equipment’s used in the oil and gas and utilities sector
Ability to create assembly and sub-assemblies while creating a BOM
Ability to create single and multiple level BOM
Enriching/Enhancing the incomplete BOM through web sourcing, data sheets, manufacturer catalogs, maintenance manual, etc.
Validating/Reviewing existing BOM for completeness, consistency, conformity and duplicates
Employment Type: 40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: 405 Washington Blvd., Suite 203, Mundelein, IL 60060
Travel: Not required, but must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Design and develop Data Extraction, Transformation, and Load jobs using different tools and methods like SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), SAP AIO methodology, LSMW, ALE IDoc. Write test cases and execute test scripts to meet SAP target system and requirements. Design and review existing legacy system data and data structures to ensure integration of the SAP ERP system using SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), SAP Information Steward, SQL Server, Oracle tools. Conduct Data Management Workshops, define strategy and plan for Data transformation. Participate in design review and software documentation. Perform process conformity for assurance of data transformation process effectiveness. Implement data transformation process ensuring quality parameters are met and conduct both Data Cleansing and Data Profiling activities. Check classification of material master records for products belonging to MRO Inventory (Spare Parts). Validate assignment of UNSPSC for material records. Perform data quality on a statistically acceptable sample set.
Employment Type: FTE
Location: Bangalore, India
- Understanding all role expectations of the Facilities team and provide leadership and direction in all aspects of integrated facilities management department including strategic planning
- Manage all aspects of Integrated Facilities Management to include the following:
- Office Management, Utilities, Transport Management, Hospitality Management & Food Services
- Manage capacity expansion plans in terms of facilities- planning, sourcing RE up to execution of the Facility Management Plan for any of the locations.
- Manage new facilities setting up right from planning, negotiating to delivery across all new locations in your region. Work closely with local agencies for the setting up of the Facilities
- Ensure the efficient delivery of all services within the agreed scope by understanding the business objectives and challenges.
- Establish and maintain a strong positive customer services relationship with all key stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day building operations in India to ensure delivery of all facilities management services to provide the best possible working environment for the employees
- Act as the key point of contact for all allocated service suppliers. Gain a full understanding of contractual obligations for the delivery of all services
- Work with a full understanding of the agreed budgets for your region and track variances between budget and actual spend including project financials
- Encourage and develop new ideas and initiatives with all suppliers with the objective of enhancing service levels and improving cost efficiency
- Carry out regular inspections of all office spaces to ensure that the correct standards are maintained
- Ensure the office is compliant with Health Safety legislations specific to the region
- Real estate administration of lease agreements
- Working with your team, oversee and monitor the day-to-day running of the Facilities management operational teams, Mail room, Transportation, Reception, Cleaning, Catering services and Facilities Helpdesk, along with new site project management.
- Manage space planning and movement control.
- Implement /maintain appropriate Environmental Health & Safety (HMS) processes so that the office complies with laws and company policies
- Management of Employee Health, Safety (EHS) and Physical Security
- Setting up of India Governance, Risk and Compliance function including BCP, DR and Crisis Management, and Vendor management
- Implementing Global Operating Model in Regulatory, Risk & Compliance areas
- Calibration of firefighting equipment and coordinating Fire & safety drills
- Implementation and operations of Security and Surveillance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of working within a Facilities Management environment with responsibility for Services and Standards.
- Adhere to SLAs/ KPIs
- Strong planning, monitoring and networking skills
- An understanding of commercial contracts and experience of managing agreed Service Levels within budget
- Knowledge of local language and comfort managing local agencies
- College degree and equivalent experience in related area 10-15 years facilities operations-related experience and preferably from an IT/Internet industry
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others in a service oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Experience in a multi-office environment
- Experience setting up multiple branches with a strong timeline
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent planning and decision-making ability to define and meet performance requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High on Integrity