Becoming a team member at Utopia means you are part of a powerful network. You will have access to stimulating and bountiful opportunities, thought leading and talented professionals, experiences that complement your interests, and the ability to build a career. Please take a moment to explore our current listing of open positions.
SAP® Master Data Governance Solution Architect
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of SAP MDG custom objects
- Responsible for defining the product requirements and creates architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Responsible for creating and updating detailed design, technical and functional documentation, and ensure timely communication within the team
- Ensure that SAP MDG objects are built in a way that best ensures that functional requirements are met whilst also ensure that service qualities (Performance, scalability, extensibility etc) for now and for the future are achievable
- Responsible for crafting the right solution that will help customers to efficiently use the SAP MDG applications
- Responsible in bringing together the pieces of the architecture for all aspects of the system and then communicates the architecture to the stakeholders from software development tools to the high level design to the "off-the-shelf" components and services required for the system to function
- Responsible for handling and mitigating any techno-functional problems that may rise within the entire development lifecycle and post-sales support and go-lives
- Responsible for front ending with all stakeholders
- Responsible for allocating development task/activities to the team member
- Deep understanding of techno-functional problems.
- Deep understanding of SAP ECC and SAP MDG capabilities
- Deep knowledge in various SAP modules
- Provide inputs as needed to issues like tool and environment selection
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processes
- Technical skills needed are ABAP, ABAP OOPS, ABAP Web Dynpro, SAP FPM, IDOC, Data Dictionary, CRM WEB UI, NWBC, and Enterprise Portal
SAP Master Data Governance Functional Consultant
The SAP MDG Functional Consultant will be responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements. Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDG C/V/M/F.
- SAP MDG EhP6 & MDG 6.1/7.0 (Preferably 7.0)
- Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like customer, vendor, material, financial masters, etc.
- Create an Integration test Plan with for MDG + SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward and ECC backend
- Data model enhancement
- Data transfer (DIF/DEF)
- Data Replication Framework (DRF)
- Configuration rule-based workflow
- Business Rules Framework plus (BRFplus)
- Integrate business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP Master Data Governance
- Validate installation of necessary SAP Master Data Governance component
- User interface modelling (design and creation of user interface, value restriction, define navigation elements of type hyperlink or push button, data quality, validation and derivation rules)
- Process modelling (entity, business activity change, request type, workflow, edition type, relationship, data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, key and value mapping, data transfer, export and import master data, convert master data)
- Actively engage with the core team by participating in the business process discussions
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG C/V/M/F scope to the client.
- Responsible for process design, configuration and assistance with testing
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
- Prepare the Business blue print document as per the requirement.
- Prepare the functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects as per the timelines.
- Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules and components
- Create configuration document, training document
- Excellent communication skills towards teams and top-management level
- Strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities with an ability to balance theory and practical reality.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor computing environments.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- SAP ERP logistics knowledge (SAP modules SD or MM), specially master data is required
SAP Master Data Governance Technical Consultant
We are looking for an SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) Technical consultant with experience covering at least 4+ of the following fields: SAP Business Workflow, ABAP Web Dynpro, and Floor Plan Manager; Integration technologies (such as ALE and IDOC ); material master maintenance processes; configuring ERP material master; implementing SAP MDG (preferably material on multiple projects); Specific knowledge of SAP MDG across customer, vendor, finance, material, and master data elements; data modeling and configuring change request flow for MDG objects; and/or experience with user interface design on SAP Floor Plan Manager. Experience with BRF+ integration into MDG and version 6.1/7.0 (Preferably 7.0)
- Experience in master data management and governance field
- Strong knowledge of ABAP Object Oriented Programming, Master Data Governance (MDG), ABAP Floor Plan Manager (FPM), ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP Workflow
- At least 3 years of in-depth exposure to SAP MDG applications- financials, supplier, customer, material
- Strong knowledge on configuration of MDG applications
- Hands on experience with implementation of BADI's, classes & Methods. SOA, ALE/IDOCS, data replication techniques, MDG error handling experience. validations and derivations
- Worked on integration of MDG with other components of the SAP enterprise information management stack and with the external world
- Experience in master data governance process setup
- Integration with masters in ERP
- Understanding of master data domains like customer / vendor / financials/materials
- Ability to explore, expose and advise on best in class practices in SAP EIM / MDG solution stack
- Master data governance; develop and implement enterprise master data solutions in SAP MDG
- Worked on integration of MDG with other components of the SAP Enterprise Information Management stack and with the external world
- Verified MDG Hub and Client configuration
- Performed data quality setup, duplicate check and other required validation two (2) Migration of existing master data into MDG hub
- Deep understanding of various master data in ECC.
- Configuration of standard masters - material, finance masters, supplier and customer
- Extension of standard masters
- Custom data model definition
Employment Type: FTE/CPD
Location: Bangalore, India
Years of Experience: 3-10
- Classification of materials
- Cleansing and standardization of MRO materials (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, electronic materials)
- Data enrichment from various sources (web enrichment, document enrichment, etc.)
- Knowledge about taxonomy/data dictionary
- Assigning UNSPSC/e-Class codes for cleansing and enriched materials
- Process knowledge of cleansing and enrichment
Employment Type: FTE/CPD
Location: Bangalore, India
Years of Experience: 3-10
Equipment Master Data - (Oil & Gas and Utilities)
Experience in cleansing and classification of equipment master data records
Experience in creating equipment hierarchy structure
Experience in custom and industry standard taxonomy good knowledge of major industry codes and standards (ISO 14224)
Enriching/enhancing the equipment master data records through web sourcing, data sheets, manufacturer catalogs, maintenance manual, etc.
Ability to review and extract asset tags details/characteristics from either physical hard copies or digital process equipment datasheets, process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) onto a standard template
Ability to use software associate to PFDs and P&IDs
Experience in plant maintenance objects like Functional Locations (FLOC), reference FLOC, work centers, planner groups, catalog profiles, and measurement points
Ability to develop equipment maintenance strategy (maintenance plans and task lists) and linking spares to the task
Equipment - BOM (Bill of Materials) for Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities
Creating Bill of Materials (BOM) from scratch for equipment’s used in the oil and gas and utilities sector
Ability to create assembly and sub-assemblies while creating a BOM
Ability to create single and multiple level BOM
Enriching/Enhancing the incomplete BOM through web sourcing, data sheets, manufacturer catalogs, maintenance manual, etc.
Validating/Reviewing existing BOM for completeness, consistency, conformity and duplicates
Employment Type: 40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: 405 Washington Blvd., Suite 203, Mundelein, IL 60060
Travel: Not required, but must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Design and develop Data Extraction, Transformation, and Load jobs using different tools and methods like SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), SAP AIO methodology, LSMW, ALE IDoc. Write test cases and execute test scripts to meet SAP target system and requirements. Design and review existing legacy system data and data structures to ensure integration of the SAP ERP system using SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), SAP Information Steward, SQL Server, Oracle tools. Conduct Data Management Workshops, define strategy and plan for Data transformation. Participate in design review and software documentation. Perform process conformity for assurance of data transformation process effectiveness. Implement data transformation process ensuring quality parameters are met and conduct both Data Cleansing and Data Profiling activities. Check classification of material master records for products belonging to MRO Inventory (Spare Parts). Validate assignment of UNSPSC for material records. Perform data quality on a statistically acceptable sample set.